Why the Peeled Onions?
It’s no secret that diet is a foundation for our long term health. The standard food world isn’t set up to help us succeed in this so how do we empower ourselves? Finding the right coach, the right approach, we identify those obstacles that steer us wrong, provide the accountability, and change how we navigate our approach to food and eating. Given the right tools, the right mindset, you will thrive, for life.
90-day Starting Phase
Start here and stay as long as you need
A full assessment of your goals, medical history, current nutrition, activity.
A comprehensive Starting Guide to help you be successful from the start
Personalized macro plan, including an activity plan if needed
Weekly check-ins with 24-hour response time
Adjustments to macros as needed
This is your foundation. During this time you will :
- Get comfortable weighing foods, tracking, and inputting.
- Build habits and routines
- Discover what foods work and fit best into your life and plan
- Learn how to stay consistent
- Recognize what triggers you and how to adapt
- Identify and begin to shift your Ideas and mindset around food
- Hit short term goals
Flexible Living I
When you’ve got the hang of things and want to spread your wings a little.
Bi-weekly check-ins with 24-hour response time
During this time you will:
- Devise new goals as you surpass current ones
- Refine food habits, meal timing
- Expand your recipes, experiences eating out, managing vacations and social events
- Be better at estimating and eyeballing foods
- Continue to build sustainable habits and food choices
- Have more tools to work around emotional eating and triggers
- Better understand the “flexibility” part of this dieting mindset
- Use these check-ins for ongoing accountability while learning to keep yourself accountable.
Flexible Living II
Any time after your first 3 months but is suggested around the 5-6 month mark or when you’ve hit maintenance
Monthly check-ins with 24-hour response time
During this time you will:
- Feel confident in the macro and fleixble dieting approach
- Recognize cues around cravings and triggers and know how to manage these
- Continue to build your repertoire of foods
- Use this as a way to stay focused on your nutrition and stay accountable if old habits creep in
I’ve done many diets in my life, tried so many things to be “the healthiest” person I could. I’ve miserably failed at all of them. I thought it was me, my lack of willpower. Through the macro approach, I realized, it wasn’t me, I chose diets that didn’t work for me so I could never stick to them. Trying to fit my life around a diet never worked. The purpose of The Peeled Onions is to create happy people through a nutrition plan and education that is sustainable and personalized to each.
Food is medicine. But what I have found both personally and professionally is that our relationship with food is a more important medicine. This is an inclusive diet, I do not tell you what to eat. The whole point is for you to learn what works for your body, choosing foods you love and learning how to incorporate them in a constructive, health-promoting, and goal-achieving way.
Food is medicine
Food is Medicine
Food is medicine.But what I have found both personally and professionally is that our relationship with food is a more important medicine. This is an inclusive diet, I do not tell you what to eat. The whole point is for you to learn what works for your body, how to incorporate the foods you love in a constructive, health-promoting, and goal-achieving way.
How it works
After signing up, you will receive a comprehensive questionnaire designed to get to know you and your goals, your diet history, medical history and concerns. From there, a plan in designed just for you, setting a certain number of protein, fats, and carbohydrates I’d like you to meet daily in order to meet your goals.
Each week, we will check-in with one another. This is typically done via email, but we can use video chats to do this as well. Accountability is the heart of any diet! This is our time to discuss the week, successes, obstacles, and plan and adjust for the next week.
90-DAY INTRO PHASE
Transform your body and begin your journey!
SIGN UP NOW!